JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110619

MY DINING ROOM.



I recently found this LUSH vintage upholstery fabric at a local 2nd hand store, and knew I had to have it.  I couldn't decide to recover a chair, do some new pillows for the living room, or make myself a lovely coat.  Well, until I decide, I am just using it as a tablecloth in my dining room, how fancy. Have a great day, J.

1 comment:

  1. That fabric truly is gorgeous! What a great find!
    Love the background and look of your blog.
    Have fun with it! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects.
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete