JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110725

I'm seeing STARS!!!


Today I moved into Stars SPLENDID in the Sellwood area of Portland Oregon.  A great multi-vendor space for us to show & sell our wares, like a french flea market.  With the help of Denny & Patt, we packed up, hauled, constructed, unwrapped, displayed and hooshed the space to utterly fabulousness!!!  Much more photos to follow, just so glad to be moved in.  Please come visit and shop and let me know what you think.  As always, Happy Decorating, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment