JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110727

More photos of the Stars SPLENDID set up.







Here are a few more photos I took of the new space the following day.  We were exhausted after the whole day of installing fixtures and placing merchandise and then frosting it with small little props like a cherry on a cake.  Many compliments were given while we were setting up and even a few shoppers the 1st day.  A HUGE THANK YOU!!! to Denny & Patt, you 2 are the best people in my life, thanks for the help and support.
 Please come visit, be inspired, and even buy a few pieces if you like.  Take care J.

1 comment: