JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110504

Another 1st day of a NEW LIFE!!!

My Departure from 23.5 years with a Major Dept. store has given me NEW LIFE!!!

Please join me in my adventures, as I go forward in my passion for refurbishing furniture and bringing new life to them.  Creating FUN, CREATIVE and NEW  pieces out of found and hunted items.  Tables, chairs and buffets OH MY,  along with other previous LOVED accessory pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, it finally happened. You were forced to follow your dream. I'm so glad that you were made to make the leap. You are very talented and have helped make alot of my dreams come true. It's about time that you followed yours. You need to post some of the things that you have done for me. I look forward to seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jary,

    I love everything you have done it looks so great... Keep up the good work

    Your style is so refreshing and calming!

    Take care
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a huge step! Best of luck to you! It's so much fun to follow your dream, sometimes in the poor house, but it all works out in the end! We've been following ours for 10 years now and it feels great!
    Tot

    ReplyDelete