JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110521

Potting/garden bench #2

Hope your week went well.  I found this old dresser (you should check out the before & after shots below) at a garage sale last saturday.  I decided to turn it into another potting bench.  I wanted it to have more of a garden feel to it, so I came up and designed the picket fence for the back part of it.  I added 6 hooks to hang things and topped it off with 2 cute birdhouses.  I removed the 2 bottom drawers to have open space below.  I went with a white & dark grey paint color combo.  Now I just have to find a good home for it.  If you know of anyone needing a great piece like this, have them contact me at jaryr.comcast.net,  Thanks, J!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment