JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110526

New space at FOUND ON FREMONT


Today I started my own little space at a great little store Called FOUND ON FREMONT.  It is located in NE Portland, at 4743 NE Fremont St.  I moved in some of the larger pieces I have been working on and started filling it in with accessory items I have been collecting.  It didn't take much until I was out of things to add, must hunt for more:-)  The fun part was arranging and displaying it all.  I hope people like it as much as I do and buy a few things. Well if you get the chance check out this store, there are a lot of nice vendors, but I think my space looks the best!  Have a great weekend, J.


No comments:

Post a Comment