JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110508

Pewter & gold animal print chairs

Hello, I just completed 2 lovely FUN chairs.  I repainted each and gave them a rich pantina finish.  The cushions are recovered in rich toned animal print/fur material.  These would be a welcome addition to any room, be it formal, neo-traditional or modern & funky.  Have fun mixing up styles in you home.  Need any great suggestions on your home, shop or office, feel free to let me know.  I'm always available to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment